20 Short Birthday Wishes for Sister, Happy Birthday Sister

20 Short Birthday Wishes for Sister, Happy Birthday Sister

Short Birthday Wishes for Sister

  1. Happy Birthday, Sister. Many many happy returns of the day!
  2. Happy birthday, dear sister! I love you to the moon and back!
  3. A very happy birthday to my sister. May our days ahead be more fun than ever!
  4. Happy birthday, sister! May this year bring all your dreams and wishes come true!
  5. Thank you for being my one and only best friend. Happy birthday sister!
  6. Happy Bday! Wishing you to have lots of fun and receive loads of love today!
  7. Dearest sis, hope you have a spectacular birthday bash. You deserve it.
  8. It’s nice that you’re growing up little sister. Best wishes and happy birthday!
  9. Many happy returns of the day, dear sister! I love you soo much!
  10. Happy birthday to my sweet sister. Have a wonderful day and make lots of memories.
  11. When I count my blessings, I count you a hundred times. Happy birthday, sister!
  12. Happy birthday to the loveliest sister ever! Stay blessed.
  13. You are the pride of our family, sis. Have a blast on your birthday!
  14. I can’t imagine my life without you. Sending you my love on your birthday.
  15. Happy birthday to the charming and most adorable sister in the world!
  16. Happy Birthday to the most special person in our family! We love you so much!
  17. My sister, I hope the day brings you smiles and laughter. Happy birthday.
  18. Happy Birthday, sister Thank you for always being such an amazing sister
  19. Happy Birthday my little sister! Stay blessed. Many happy returns of the day!
  20. May God bless you with health and a long life span. Happy birthday, my sister.


Post a Comment

0 Comments